All you need to know: who attends, how to apply, how to get there and what to expect...To make your IALC Workshop experience as easy as possible, we provide all the important information here. Youâ€™ll find answers to specific questions and you can also download the programme.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosted agent: This package is for maximum one delegate per agency subject to acceptance.
- Additional delegate: All other working delegates from your agency must book this additional delegate package.
- Day attendance only: Available to maximum 2 delegates per agency.
- Companions: Non-working delegates can choose a package with or without evening events.
Download the Bologna Agent Packages
- Additional delegates and companions
IALC offers each agency one room inclusive of breakfast from 19 - 22 April (3 nights). You can share this room with a companion or additional delegate. Delegates are responsible for all other hotel accommodation and incidental costs.
- Accommodation rates
IALC has negotiated accommodation rates with the Royal Hotel Carlton and the Hotel Internazionale in Bologna. All rates include internet access and breakfast. Charges for any extra nights, additional rooms, extra people and beds as well as any incidental costs are payable by you, directly to the hotel on departure.
Children under 16 may not attend the evening events and are only accepted with an accompanying, non-working, adult companion.
Any special requests can be made during online registration but are not guaranteed. A credit card will be required on check in.