Travel and Visas
Arriving by air at Bologna Guglielmo Marconi AirportInternational flights: The airport has frequent service from 77 international destinations throughout Europe and more and you can view a full list of destinations hereâ€¦
Airport TransfersIt is approximately 6 km northwest of the town center in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, about 200 km south-east of Milan.
The Aerobus of TPER (Trasporto Passeggeri Emilia-Romagna) operates between Bologna Airport and the centre of Bologna. Tickets cost â‚¬6.00 per person, you can buy them online or from the ticket machines at the airport and train station. Upon entering the bus, you will need to validate your ticket. To get to the centre of Bologna, you should get off the bus at the third stop (Via dei Mille â€“ centro cittÃ ).
Arriving by taxiThe price for a taxi to the city centre is â‚¬15 to â‚¬30. You can make a taxi reservation Bologna Airport through TaxiTender, an online booking platform for reliable and reasonable priced airport transfers.
Visa InformationIt is your responsibility to check the latest visa regulations, determine if they apply to you and apply for a visa in enough time.
For ItalyVisit the Italian Consulate website to check if you need a visa and/or if you need to bring supporting documents to show at the border.
Making appointments at IALC BolognaAppointments between schools, agents and exhibitors are made online in advance. We will open our Marcom appointment schedule in March 2018 and will send you your Marcom login at this time.
As a hosted agent, you must attend the two morning and the two afternoon sessions, and make at least 22 appointments in total over the two days of the workshop.
Make the most of your appointments and business opportunities at IALC Bologna:
- Update your profile so your correct company information is seen by educators and is accurate in the Workshop manual.
- Upload a photograph so people recognise you.
- Filter and review educator profiles to ensure compatibility and to prepare for your meetings.
- Request appointments early and respond to meeting requests from educators regularly.
- Print your final meeting schedule in advance or on the delegate computers provided at the Workshop.